I decided to post this 'theme' for my T13 because my little baby is officially 11 months old today! I have really had a blast getting to know this busy little boy...I just can't believe that it is already time for me to plan his First Birthday Party!
- Everything goes in his mouth!
- He loves the taste of dirt...(see #1).
- Cat food is an okay snack...(again, back to #1)
- Vanilla candles smell so good they are worth a taste...(#1 again!)
- Drawers are fun to empty!
- The dishwasher being opened makes him squeal with delight thinking of how fast he can throw the clean dishes to the floor! (I may have found his soul mate in the bloggy world!)
- He is practicing his acrobatic skills while climbing things and then launching himself back to the floor!
- When he is finished eating he likes to THROW his food off of his tray!
- A good solid 'head butt' is his way to say I love you!
- Mommy's laptop...need I say more. (He has company for this one too...Little G does the same thing!)
- In honor of earth day he learned to flush the potty while I was putting on my makeup...FLUSH - Clapping for himself - FLUSH - Clapping for himself - FLUSH! ugh. There goes all those days of turning off the water while I brush my teeth!
- He is our official trash inspector. He loves to empty the trash can into the kitchen floor one item at a time. Maybe he is checking for missed recyclables! (Maybe I have taught him to love our earth that God made us....)
- And finally, he works very hard to get behind the entertainment center to turn off the surge protector that no one else can reach! (again, conserving power???)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted! View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
He sounds like a bundle of sweetness...
So cute. :) And, you have a great sense of humor.
Happy Thursday 13.
Oh golly, they are into everything these days, aren't they? Gav would so get on the dishwasher like that if I would let him! He loves it - I guess cause it's at their level.
James' big eyes just melt my heart...
So very glad it is you and not me! Cute post and Happy TT!
Aww, he reminds me of my Kamden Jaymes. He was a monkey like that too but SO much fun!
A word of warning...as he gets taller the head butt is very, very painful. You might want to curb that while he is short.
He sounds like a handful - but sweet!!! So funny!
I really like Kami's site - great job!! I like yours too!
Nice to see you - have a good evening - Kellan
He is a sweetheart! Lovely 13 today!
TOO Funny! TFS
He's just too cute. He does everything that Layla does. Well maybe not the cat food thing, but that's just because we don't have a cat. I'm sure if we did she would eat it. The throwing the food on the floor thing is one her favorites. It's not too bad at home but it gets a little embarrassing when we go out to eat.
Hi Natalie - nice to see you. Have a good day - Kellan
And that's why God made him so cute :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog--it's great to 'meet' you too!
Oh my goodness, you're so right! When I saw those pictures I thought "James and Oliver would have WAY too much fun together!!!" It must be a second child thing.
cute pics and very funny list. sounds like your days are full of adventures.
Post a Comment