I decided to post this 'theme' for my T13 because my little baby is officially 11 months old today! I have really had a blast getting to know this busy little boy...I just can't believe that it is already time for me to plan his First Birthday Party!
- Everything goes in his mouth!
- He loves the taste of dirt...(see #1).
- Cat food is an okay snack...(again, back to #1)
- Vanilla candles smell so good they are worth a taste...(#1 again!)
- Drawers are fun to empty!
- The dishwasher being opened makes him squeal with delight thinking of how fast he can throw the clean dishes to the floor! (I may have found his soul mate in the bloggy world!)
- He is practicing his acrobatic skills while climbing things and then launching himself back to the floor!
- When he is finished eating he likes to THROW his food off of his tray!
- A good solid 'head butt' is his way to say I love you!
- Mommy's laptop...need I say more. (He has company for this one too...Little G does the same thing!)
- In honor of earth day he learned to flush the potty while I was putting on my makeup...FLUSH - Clapping for himself - FLUSH - Clapping for himself - FLUSH! ugh. There goes all those days of turning off the water while I brush my teeth!
- He is our official trash inspector. He loves to empty the trash can into the kitchen floor one item at a time. Maybe he is checking for missed recyclables! (Maybe I have taught him to love our earth that God made us....)
- And finally, he works very hard to get behind the entertainment center to turn off the surge protector that no one else can reach! (again, conserving power???)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted! View More Thursday Thirteen Participants