- I look better. I would not have said this until looking at these pictures, but I just appear to look more comfortable in my skin! I just wish my belly would shrink more. ugh.
- Oh and the shirt I am wearing in the picture today is a size Large. This is the first time in my adult life that I have been able to wear a Large shirt.
- Speaking of clothing sizes...I just realized that I am now TOO SMALL for stores like Lane Bryant and Avenue! I am no longer a PLUS size!
- I have more self confidence.
- I sleep better.
- I have more energy.
- I have less migranes.
- I am off of all of my crohn's disease medications!
- I don't get winded going upstairs in my own house!
- David and I can now share a meal at a resturant and actually feel full and happy about it!
- I now love to cook and try new and healthy recipes. I remember back when I started this process my dietician friend Ann told me that I could not live on just green beans and corn as the only veggies I was willing to eat. She made me promise to try one new vegetable or vegetable preparation per week. Now I actually enjoy lots of different veggies. THANKS ANN!
- I have made lots and lots of friendships that I consider invaluable at Weight Watchers and in the gym.
- I think I am finally helping to inspire others! (Hey, who knows, maybe one day I will be leading my own WW meeting!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted! View More Thursday Thirteen Participants