I am participating in A Walk In the Park to Cure Kids Cancer and I am trying to raise more money using my blog than my husband can raise using his friends on MySpace and Facebook, for my Thursday Thirteen, I decided to list the 13 Six Flags locations that are participating in this great cause!
- Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Six Flags America (Washington, DC/Baltimore, Maryland)
- Six Flags The Great Escape (Lake George, New York)
- Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington, Texas)
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (Vallejo, California)
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas (San Antonio, Texas)
- Six Flags Great Adventure (Jackson, New Jersey)
- Six Flags Great America (Chicago, Illinois)
- Six Flags Magic Mountain (Los Angeles, California)
- Six Flags New England (Springfield, Massachusetts)
- Six Flags Over Georgia (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Six Flags St. Louis (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Six Flags Over Texas (well, we Texans always like to remind you that everything is bigger and better here, so I thought that it deserved a second mention...besides, Thursday Twelve just doesn't have the same ring!)
In all seriousness, this is a GREAT cause and if you are interested in sponsoring my walk, please click HERE and make a secure donation. Let me know if you donate as little as a dollar and I will enter you in a drawing to win a hardback copy of my favorite Christian fiction book! Either way, please leave me a comment wishing me luck at beating my husband at the fundraising!