Stacie's Madness tagged me to do this meme:
Here are the rules...It's pretty self-explanatory, no? Let's call it The 10-For-10 Meme. Tell us/me/the world 10 interesting/random/quirky/normal/silly things about yourself...things you're looking forward to, things about you personally, whatever you want.
Sarah in Disturbia tagged me to do this meme:
Six Unspectacular Things About Me
First you post the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
So, I am going to combine the two into one! If I tag you, you can choose which rules you want to follow!
- If I am having trouble going to sleep or going back to sleep in the middle of the night, all I have to do is get an ice pack out of the freezer and make a neck roll out of it. This brings my body temperature down and I can go right back to sleep and I sleep really well like this. I even do this in the winter!
- I have not developed pictures since Kirstyn's 1st Birthday! Good thing I have decided to start digital scrapbooking instead of paper scrapbooking.
- I love to watch the Food Network. I like all of the shows on there...especially Good Eats, Dinner Impossible, 30 Minute Meals, Paula's Party. Oh and you should know that Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives is a dieter's porn!
- I do not iron. I hate to iron! I think all clothing should be wrinkle resistant! I purchased a can of spray starch when I moved out of the dorms into my first apartment in 1998...we just ran out last week! We would still be using the same can if it wasn't for my mom and grandma ironing things like my curtains each time I have moved!
- One of my favorite movies as a child was The Chipmunk Adventure. My sister and I used to sing the songs and act out several of the scenes. I mean, we loved this movie! Well, last year I was able to find it on DVD and bought it for Kirstyn. Imagine my delight when she LOVED it too! She loves the music and yesterday was acting out one of the scenes from the movie using her barbies! We are watching it right now as I type this while James is taking his afternoon nap.
- I always have a big cup with me. Usually it is a Sonic cup full of water because I wash them out and then use them until they fall apart! I feel lost if I don't always have something to drink within reach. I usually have my daily water intake checked off my food journal before 11 am.
Okay, well that is probably way more information about me than you ever dreamed you wanted to know! Now, I guess it is time for me to tag a few fellow bloggers:
- Kristy at Cherish The Moments (she finally confessed to being one of my blog stalkers...so now I am able to follow her blog too!)
- Amy at Super Healthy Kids (I am so glad that I found this blog! She reiterates many of the things I am already doing...guess I should have mentioned my need for reassurance...anyway, she has some great ideas, recipes, and even contests!)
- Jill at The Diaper Diaries (She really cracks me up! I started reading her blog several months ago when she first did this post.)
I hope yall play! I can't wait to get to know each of you just a little bit better!