I am participating in A Walk In the Park to Cure Kids Cancer and I am trying to raise more money using my blog than my husband can raise using his friends on MySpace and Facebook, for my Thursday Thirteen, I decided to list the 13 Six Flags locations that are participating in this great cause!
- Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Six Flags America (Washington, DC/Baltimore, Maryland)
- Six Flags The Great Escape (Lake George, New York)
- Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington, Texas)
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (Vallejo, California)
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas (San Antonio, Texas)
- Six Flags Great Adventure (Jackson, New Jersey)
- Six Flags Great America (Chicago, Illinois)
- Six Flags Magic Mountain (Los Angeles, California)
- Six Flags New England (Springfield, Massachusetts)
- Six Flags Over Georgia (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Six Flags St. Louis (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Six Flags Over Texas (well, we Texans always like to remind you that everything is bigger and better here, so I thought that it deserved a second mention...besides, Thursday Twelve just doesn't have the same ring!)
In all seriousness, this is a GREAT cause and if you are interested in sponsoring my walk, please click HERE and make a secure donation. Let me know if you donate as little as a dollar and I will enter you in a drawing to win a hardback copy of my favorite Christian fiction book! Either way, please leave me a comment wishing me luck at beating my husband at the fundraising!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted! View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Good luck! What a great cause to walk for, I am glad you are drawing so much attention to it!
Okay, you and SixFlags! I already want to come, do you have to torture me with it!
Great cause, off to donate, gotta pump up your donations in your friendly competition with hubby!
ahhh Six Flags... I have always wanted to go there :)
Post a Comment