Let me tell you a little about what "Normal to Natalie" is... It is normal for you to find toys in the floor, my children running about, at least one TV turned on (even if no one is watching), my laptop out where I can just 'stop by' and check on things, the dryer running, dishes in the sink, at least one unfinished project that is "in progress" today, and some good (low in POINTS) food cooking (often slightly creative and with plenty of help)! If you want to learn more about me then you need to read this and this. If you want to laugh really hard then you need to read this post since I now consider you my friend! The wallpaper in my kitchen has some sayings on it that I think describes me well:
Please stop back by often for some fun with us in what we like to call our "Normal" lives! Oh and don't forget to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by!
Oh, one more thing....what is a party without a goody bag? Well, I am so excited about all of the prizes that are being given away at the end of this huge party! Have you checked the list to see what you want to win? I have and I hope to win one of the following (but hey, I would be excited to win just about anything!):
- Jill's Book Bag (#100)
- Webcam (#72)
- Shopping for me! $25 Gift Card to Target (#117) or $25 CASH (#59) or $23 CASH (#55)
- PINK Legos (#103) for Kirstyn and I to enjoy together...we will just have to keep James from eating them!
- Baby Signing (#17) so Kirstyn and I can learn to talk to baby James
- Noah's Ark Stacking Blocks (#85)...guess since I put the legos for Kirstyn on my wish list I decided I needed to pick out a little something James would like on my list.
- Oh and any one of the blog redesigns would be a fun prize!
***Update 3/12: Well, I was right about the weather....it got to 80 degrees today here! Also, how are you approaching the huge mr. linky list? I have visited all of the blogs that registered with Mr. Linky before me (I am #129). Now, I am going to visit as many of the blogs that are in a mr. linky number that ends in 9. I'm not even sure I will make it through that many before the afterparties start!