- "Dear Diarrhea" (hummm...dear diary?)
- "You are not following the erections" (what!?!?! maybe we should follow the Directions!)
- "SH*%#" (this one made her a party attraction....my friends would say, 'Kirstyn, say FIX IT, and she would....she would say very clearly "SH#$@"....I'm glad she outgrew this one before she asked her Sunday School teachers to fix anything!)
- "A-WAZ" (because)
- "DDD" (D-V-D)
- "Why does brother have that?" (umm, his penis? because, that is the way Jesus made him.) "Jesus is really silly!" (such wisdom at such a young age! I'm one proud mommy!)
- The other day, Daddy was teaching her how to rhyme and if she couldn't think of a rhyming word, he was teaching her to work her way through the alphabet. For example, at, bat, cat, fat. Okay, so a few minutes later the word she was trying to rhyme was lick. I could see the wheels turning as she started working through the alphabet silently until she came up with something. She was sooooo proud when she screamed LICK - DICK! Daddy was officially now done playing this game. He couldn't wait to play Hi Ho Cheerio or Candyland!
- "One nation, under God, uninvisible, with littering and dust us for all!"
- Her bedtime prayer... "Dear God, thank you for our hearts, our pink ones, red ones, purple ones, (and on and on...I think she is thinking about valentines!) in Jesus name, Amen.
- Awwwww, Pickles! (too many episodes of Higgly Town Heroes!)
- Today I mentioned that maybe next week Pappy would take her fishing and then we could have fish for dinner one night. Her response: "MOMMY! That pond is dirty, those fish will have germs....AND I only eat fish from the Freezer!" (what was I thinking...I called Pappy and told him he better go fishing before we get there so that we can eat our fish from the freezer!)
- After watching Snoopy lick his wound on his back, Kirstyn asked what he was doing. Daddy told her that he was licking it because it hurt. The next day, Kirstyn hurt her foot and immediately sat down and said, "Daddy, lick it!" Too funny!
- And my all time favorite is here!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants