- I am losing weight again! No more plateau for me!
- I am losing inches!
- I am sleeping better at night!
- I feel more energized during the day rather than sluggish!
- My self esteem is increasing (slowly), but increasing!
- I am getting a routine down that works for my family.
- I don't feel like a caged animal trapped in my house all day!
- They have childcare!
- My kids love the childcare play time!
- My daughter is always asking when we are going back to the gym. (accountability!!!)
- The trainers that teach the group classes are VERY encouraging to me!
- I am making new friends that are taking the group classes everyday with me!
- I earn Weight Watcher Activity Points everyday that I can eat if I choose to. I have earned 46 two weeks in a row! We will see if I get there this week. We are going out of town from Saturday through Wednesday so I will have to get creative!
What is even better I couldn't even think of 13 negatives for joining the gym. The only things I am not enjoying are sore muscles and not having a friend that goes with me. Guess if I stop talking about working out then yall need to get on to me and encourage me to keep it up!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted! View More Thursday Thirteen Participants