13 Things You Can Do While Iced In
- Enjoy hot cocoa and marshmallows.
- Set up tent for kids to play in because it seems like a great idea.
- Take down tent because it becomes a source of contention.
- Look at ice sickles on playground from just inside the warm house.
- Clean out the kids drawers and reorganize their clothes.
- Dress yourself (check out James' outfit! He insisted on these clothes while I was trying to clean out his drawers)!
- Play basketball.
- Sit in a box.
- Wish I hadn't fed the kids the last of the blueberries for breakfast because I would like to make this recipe.
- Make Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins instead!
Bonus: You get my recipe....
Almost Fat Free Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffinsnote: These are sticky because they have no fat in them. I do not recommend using the little paper cups. The only fat in these is from the chocolate chips. You could reduce the amount used or eliminate them all together.
1 can pumpkin (not the filling, just plain pumpkin)
1 & 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup splenda or other calorie free sweetener (you can use sugar of course but the points value will go up)
1/4 cup skim milk
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup natural applesauce (you could use an egg or 1/4 cup egg beaters here but Kirstyn is allergic to egg whites so I sub applesauce)
stir well and then fold in:
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (if you use mini chips then the points value may go up)
Bake @ 400F for 20 minutes
Makes 12 muffins at 2 WW points each!
Turns out the old Thursday Thirteen blogroll is not working...but fear not, you can link up here!