- I am going to make even more of an effort to get into a "healthy weight range".
- I am going to continue to work out.
- I am going to treat my body like the Temple of God that it is.
- I am going to remember that this is a lifestyle, not a quick fix.
- I am going to be PROUD of my progress.
- I am going to use these pictures to remind me why I have worked so hard over the last two years! (These pictures were taken exactly two years apart.)
Our family picture attempts on the beach...
Maybe by next year I will be happy with the way I look in a swim suit and I will have learned enough about my camera to be able to teach my mom or dad how to take a GOOD family picture... who am I kidding, I am going to pray for some good camera luck next year!
See, I have made progress! Major progress. The person in the pictures on the left no longer exists. She is stronger, more self confident, more educated about food, and headed in the direction of being a FIT MOM!
I am hesitant to set pound goals on here and blog about my up and down battle with a few pounds but I also need the accountability! So, here I go again, again. Help me, are there any challenges out there I should join up with? I want to lose 15 lbs in the next 10 weeks...do you think I can do it? I guess the important question is "do I think I can do it?"
I'll let you know...
And these pictures are just for fun because I love them! After we got up out of the sand from attempting the family picture we were covered in mud and went ahead and had a big ole mud fight that James started! My mom just kept taking pictures and I am so glad she did. It is rare for me to have a picture of me playing with my kids!
Thanks again for all of the support on this journey toward better health!
A Wordful Wednesday for sure!!!